Monday, January 21, 2013

My Colorful Sunday Was Spent Creating Art

Here is what I did on Sunday and Monday morning. While my hubby spent the day watching football, I was able to freely create! I actually cut out the flowers from an old photography book that I bought at a thrift store. They were from a black and white photograph so adding color to them was a must! I used bright watercolor paints. The three torn pieces of paper are calligraphy paper that I also purchased at the thrift store. I used my Tim Holtz distressed markers (I forgot I had them and was super happy when I found them)! Goes to show that I really REALLY need to reorganize my craft room!  I used a variety of stamps, stickers and markers. If you want more information please leave me a comment.

If you are reading this, I hope you have a fantastic day!
Here is a close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment