Wednesday, January 16, 2013

3rd Art Journal

Here is an homage to Shoes! This one really made me happy because I used shoes as the theme. I also used a bright yellow. Bright colors generally make me happy :). The shoes are cut outs from two sets of cards I bought at Ms. The white diamond shapes and butterflies (TH) are embossed in white. It was my first time embossing and I gotta say, I love it! The high heel stamps are by Fiskars and the start embellishments I've had for about 3 years and they are iron-ons from the Dollar tree. The edges were shaded by Tim Holtz distress inks. When the page was done, I painted over it with Mod Podge Luster and sprayed with the pearl mist. Again Polka Dots appear on this page too. They are so darn cute I guess!

The left side of the page was colored with expensive acrylic and the right side was colored with cheap craft paint. Can you tell the difference? I can't! 
Thanks for looking/reading!

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment