Saturday, June 27, 2015

Love Tag

I want to share a tag I made for a weekly challenge I participate in.  The tag is a manila tag that I inked using distress inks from Tim Holtz. The rose dies are from My Creative Time.  I really wanted to try the silver/plum/purple combo, so I added a splash of silver in the background and with the word love, which is a die from Lawn Fawn. It really is hard to say where I got the rest of the supplies because I buy things from a lot of places, mainly Michaels and Joannes.

I just want to add that this tag was made when I heard that gay people can now get married in all 50 states in the US. Well, it wasn't exactly that which motivated this tag, it was the hate being displayed on my FB timeline by those who oppose gay marriage. The hate... it is shameful, but it inspired me to make a tag which display the word love in the beautiful sparkling silver color and you know what? 
LOVE WINS!


Close up of the flower dies, I just love these!


Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this tag. Thanks for visiting my blog.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag and love the roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous tag, love the colours and design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Vera, love the gorgeous colour and roses.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fantastic tag and those gorgeous rose are so pretty...

    Hugs
    Rhonda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vera this is a gorgeous tag you have used my favourite colour. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the love and support ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag. Such great detail x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous tag and gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. An outstanding Tag, Veronica, so much gorgeous detail, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete